Wednesday 1 August 2012

WHY JOIN MY BLOG?????

           
There are several reasons:


1. To get up to date and current information on Close To My Heart products.
2. The Monthly Blog Hop. A great way to view new creations and inspirations created by our design team.
3. Videos, pictures and tutorials on card making, scrapbooking an home decor.
4. In June of 2013 I will be attending the yearly convention with Close to My Heart. Next year the convention is taking place at Colorado Springs Resort in Disney. I plan to be updating my blog and twittering all the fun and new items that will be coming out in 2013. Stay posted for more details as I promise this will be an exciting event.
5. Membership is free and a great way to learn new and creative ways to design your scrapbooking and cardmaking creations.
6. Check out the contest below to WIN free stuff just by joining my blog!!!


If you would like to join please scroll down on the right and sign up under Follow Blog.

Until next time...dream to create

No comments:

Post a Comment