Monday 30 July 2012






      Wind-Up Time Bomb A few things to remember before the month of July winds up!!!


1.  Tuesday is the last day to pre-order the Cricut Artiste Collection. I will be placing my order first thing Wednesday morning. Check out the special below if you have not ordered yet. I was playing around with the Cricut Artiste cartridge on the weekend. I have to say it is one of the best cartridges I have ever owned. I will post some pictures and perhaps a video later in the week.

2. The NEW idea book is making its grand debut tomorrow with lots of new goodies. I plan to order some of our alcohol based markers with my order tomorrow. Stay posted for my thoughts on our new markers and how to get the most from them with your creative adventures.  Please click HERE  Wednesday to check out the new catelogue. If you would like for me to mail you a free catelogue please send me an email at email.

3. Christmas orders. I know we now have a few months before Christmas however that being said it does seem to come up faster each year. As I mentioned at my last gathering if you are hoping to get you hands on any of the products in the catelogue please email me your wish list and your spouse's email address. Enough said ...Santa will deliver!!!!

4. BLOG HOP!!! Myself as well as a few other creative souls are in the initial planning stages of creating a BLOG HOP each month or perhaps joining an existing one. A BLOG HOP is held once a month and is based on a theme. In a nut shell you go from blog to blog to see what each consultant has created and to get tips on how to use our products and directions on how to create the same creative inspiration that you see on the blogs.

Until next time stay tuned for more news on our upcoming BLOG HOP and the shipment of the new Cricut Artiste collection. 

dream to create,


No comments:

Post a Comment